Facts About Goal Setting
1. Writing down your goals increases your chances of achieving them by 42%.
2. Doing a 'tick' after completing a task releases dopamine (the feel good chemical in our brain).
3. Research suggests people who write down their goals and share them with friends regularly, are likely to succeed approximately 75% of the time.
4. 92% of people that set New Years resolutions quit by mid January!
5. Humans have on average 60-80 thousand thoughts per day. Goals held only in the mind are likely to get jumbled up with all of these.
6. Only 3 out of every 100 adults write down their goals on paper.
7. Every time you remind yourself of a goal, you're training your brain to make it happen.